Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some Common posts youll regularly see on forums about how to get free facebook credits

I looked at the listing of games that accept FB credits and SL was on the listing but I have no notion how to use them. Can Anyone aid me out?? how man fb credits do you have? and CIE studios altered the minimum to 50 fb credits so if u dont have 50 your not gonna be able to I seen that immediately too, but I cannot get it to get the job done from the home mom tab Try to get a bit more facebook credits and you will be able to exchange. Also you have an preference to spend money on a bit more coins and blue coins. You go to the home mom page and use the facebook credits preference to purchase brownie points. Learn't about appdog from other game players on discussion community forums - verify out for on your own Just variety 'appdog' in your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to search for out a bit more and get started Thats it. I have utilised and have received 100 FB Credits in past 4 days. It functions I will need some FB Credits to get my town into gear! Any recommendation for superb spots to earn them free? I've attempted 4Loot.com and ShopKick (iPhone app) which both give free Credits. 4Loot is superb but I do not verify into that a multitude of outlets to unquestionably earn considerably on ShopKick. AppDog is an official Facebook Credits partner that was featured YESTERDAY on the official Facebook Credits page You get free Facebook Credits when you install iPhone apps - even free apps. Operates on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. International targeted traffic Ok. Facebook Credits hardly ever expire You can also spend money on the credits first of all on facebook. There should preferably be a hyperlink at the top best suited that says get a bit more. There are payment methods for how you would like to purchase them. i would like too know how and in which to exchange fb credits to car or truck town blue coins I hope some can aid with this. I've got 15 facebook credits they gave me previously this year and want to use them to spend money on brownie points. Would seem like the only way I can use those credits is to purchase added credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment